OLD WAY MINING IS NOW DEAD IN THE WESTERN WORLD
- Strictly profit driving mining methods are not socially accepted in western developed countries;
- Creation of new jobs is not paramount due development of ore bodies and other natural resources now being subjected to heavy social pressure;
- Traditional mining projects are subjected to highly competitive pressure from emerging countries.
With that in mind, it is our responsibility to have...
- 13 km from the closest housing – no dust or noise problems;
- Sole major industry in the immediate area, having a significant local economic impact;
- Local authorities are welcoming and are interested to participate in the capitalization of the project
Low environmental impact
- 100% of extracted material is sold, either as prime product or as a micronized residue – no tailings
- Short distance between extraction, transformation and ship loading, reducing handling and trucking requirements
- Low carbon emission – Energy comes for hydroelectricity or other renewable sources
- No harsh chemicals released to environment
- No health threatening material